Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smgxtreme
    replied
    Fixed for now or atleast til next update if this gets fixed.
    line 370 added
    Code:
    // $infractioninfo = fetch_infraction_groups($infractiongroups, $user['userid'], $user['ipoints'], $user['usergroupid']);

Leave a comment:

• smgxtreme
    replied
    Serious I cant update with this thing, wont let us. Fatal error: Call to undefined function fetch_infraction_groups() in /home/********/public_html/core/admincp/misc.php on line 370

Leave a comment:

• smgxtreme
    replied
    Just got that same error and line 370

Leave a comment:

• mactep
    replied
    I think that I don't have any custom infraction groups. btw Update User Titles and Ranks worked fine in 5.0.0

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Unfortunately, a fatal error isn't something we can really work around. You can try commenting out that line but that will probably expose additional errors as the system tries to deal with infraction groups. If you have infraction groups, you can try removing them on a test installation to see if that resolves the issue temporarily.

I've created a JIRA for this issue here:

http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-8872

Leave a comment:

• mactep
    started a topic 5.0.1. Update User Titles and Ranks - Fatal error

5.0.1. Update User Titles and Ranks - Fatal error

I just updated to the new version (5.0.1.) and when I try AdminCP -> Maintenance -> General Update Tools -> Update User Titles and Ranks I get:
    Fatal error: Call to undefined function fetch_infraction_groups() in /******/forumburgas.com/core/admincp/misc.php on line 370