Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

issue while saving something "Error while saving content: SyntaxError: Unexpected token <"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• issue while saving something "Error while saving content: SyntaxError: Unexpected token <"

hello,

i've got a issue while saving a new topic or post a reply.
    by clicking "post" the following popup appears: "Error while saving content: SyntaxError: Unexpected token <"
    if i wanna edit a post, and save it they shows only the "working..." layer on the top of the site.

but this issue is only about the forwarding i think because they save the new topic/the changes but they didn't go back to the topic.

the error_log says the following:
    Code:
    [24-Mar-2013 17:34:45 UTC] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/sqlite.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/sqlite.so: undefined symbol: third_arg_force_ref in Unknown on line 0
    [24-Mar-2013 17:34:45 UTC] PHP Deprecated:  Directive 'register_globals' is deprecated in PHP 5.3 and greater in Unknown on line 0
    do someone have a idea how to fix it?

with best regards
    Hannes

i have the same problme too

Comment

Try clearing your system cache, see if you get any issues there.

Comment

i've tried the "Clear System Cache" funktion in the AdminCP but it doesn't solve my problem

Comment

What version of PHP and MySQL? What version of vB?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
          vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
          Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
          If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

PHP Version 5.3.23,
            MySQL Version 5.5.23
            vBulletin 5.0.0

Comment

Try upgrading to 5.0.2 and see if you have the same issue.
              Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
              -
              *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
              - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
              - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment