code bb help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• code bb help

Hi folks I'm new there if I can help introduce BB code youtube and spoiler, I will again bb but no way I will accept

Thank you.

VB5 you don't need a "YouTube" BBCode, you can just use [video]URL[/video] to insert a video (and a video button will be back on the advanced editor in a future version.)

Example: [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5hXtGkzZ9k[/video] becomes:

Comment

As for Spoiler BBCode check on www.vbulletin.org - Look for BBCodes in VB 4.x if there aren't any in 5.x, 99% of the time the same BB Codes work on VB 3.x, 4.x, and 5.x. I know there are spoier BB Codes available there.

Later today I'll try to get one up specifically for VB5 but older versions should work fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe D. View Post
        As for Spoiler BBCode check on www.vbulletin.org - Look for BBCodes in VB 4.x if there aren't any in 5.x, 99% of the time the same BB Codes work on VB 3.x, 4.x, and 5.x. I know there are spoier BB Codes available there. Later today I'll try to get one up specifically for VB5 but older versions should work fine.
        I found it but it takes me to another makes me different forum that I have to leave where I buy it and entered the area and then to community members and brings me to this forum as I do for the other to be new not are:

Comment

Can you post a link to the one taking you to another site?

Comment

Here is a Spoiler that works on VB5 (and VB4/VB3 too): http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=295963

Comment

thanks for the info the problem I have now is to associate myself not

Comment

Originally posted by Manute View Post
                thanks for the info the problem I have now is to associate myself not
                I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean. If you still have a problem please rephrase it.

Comment