Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online Users - Shows "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page" for visitors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe D.
    replied
    There are known outstanding bugs related to Who's Online due to be fixed in future versions.

@webplayer - In usergroup manager make sure guests have access to search. If you still have issues please make your own thread.

Leave a comment:

• webplayer
    commented on 's reply
    I'm having this problem for a latest topics module I made using the "search" module. It only appears for logged in users and for the rest it says. "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page"

• wdwms
    replied
    ok thanks, that works.. now if the "who's online" would actually update and show the correct avatars.. its showing the same people logged in for the past 8 hours and they aren't on the system right now

Leave a comment:

• Joe D.
    replied
    In the Admin CP, Usergroup Manager, for Guests, check the "Can See Who's Online" permission, it needs to be YES as well.

Leave a comment:

• Online Users - Shows "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page" for visitors

Online Users - Shows "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page" for visitors. I can't find how to set this module to be viewable by anonymous or not-logged in users.. how do you do it?

Top Active Users has the same problem.. Other modules have the option to set what groups can see it, these do not.