This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5.0.0 upgrade on test site

OK.. I am C O N F U S E D ... I ran the upgrade on my test site to 5.0.0 and it was flawless just plain perfect and I had beta28 on my test site, but as per my other post i have up today when I tried to run the 5.0.0 upgrade on my live site it crashed and I had to do a restore back to beta27 does this mean that (I will assume the style mods and all the vars that are edited for that style) I will not be able to upgrade to 5.0.0 I know its not recommended to run a live site on the beta but I did and have had very few issues with beta27 so do any of you vb5 veterans have any idea as to how I can get my live site to upgrade to the (stable version) 5.0.0

What was the error you got on the live site?

Comment

Hi Joe, I believe I said my site was Garbled meaning distorted out of proportion as if I had the wrong path in my config file ( I did not mention an error message because there were none) this is the original post I had made (see link below) now My question was "do any of you vb5 veterans have any idea as to how I can get my live site to upgrade to the (stable version) 5.0.0"

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...-0-all-go-boom
      Last edited by WhiskeyOSS; Sat 2nd Mar '13, 7:51am.

Comment

Understood, I am going to close this thread because it is not good to have 2 topics about the same issue in the same forum. I will reply in the other topic.

Comment