Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BirdOPrey5
    replied
    I can confirm, I entered a bug report here: http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-8303

The "Work around" is to increase the number of phrases shown per page so there is only 1 page needed.

Leave a comment:

• EvoMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe D. View Post
    What page do you mean you are trying to save? What did you click on to get there?
    What we mean is that when we go to the AdminCP -> Languages & Phrases -> Language Manager -> Phrase Type: Global and translate page 1, save it and go to page 2 it's not possible to open page 2.

Leave a comment:

• BirdOPrey5
    replied
    What page do you mean you are trying to save? What did you click on to get there?

Leave a comment:

• EvoMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe D. View Post
    ............... To translate yourself you create a new language in the Admin CP and use the Phrase Manager to translate phrases- it is a long and tedious process but not difficult if you are fluent in both languages. (English and Dutch in this case.)
    We started with the translation as explained above, only we have the following problem:
    If we translate a page and save it we can not open the next page...

Has anyone an idea what this could be?

Greetz,
    Martin

Leave a comment:

• EvoMan
    replied

Okay, it's obvious.

I started to translate vBulletin 5 Connect in Dutch!
    To be continued....

Greetz,
    Martin

Leave a comment:

• DemOnstar
    replied
    Originally posted by EvoMan View Post
    Hello, We are completely new to the world of vBulletin, does anyone know if there is a Dutch translation available? If not, how can we translate vBulletin 5 ourself? Greetz, Martin
    Give it a go EvoMan, take the credit. Unfortunately I only speak one language.

Leave a comment:

• BirdOPrey5
    replied
    For vBulletin 5 there are no official translations available yet and the product does not support any language but English officially at this time. Support for additional languages (what we call localization) will be returned in an upcoming version.

Once it is Dutch has not been one of the languages we had official translations for- but you can wait for a community member to possibly release a translation or translate yourself.

To translate yourself you create a new language in the Admin CP and use the Phrase Manager to translate phrases- it is a long and tedious process but not difficult if you are fluent in both languages. (English and Dutch in this case.)

Leave a comment:

• EvoMan
    started a topic Translation Question

Translation Question

Hello,

We are completely new to the world of vBulletin, does anyone know if there is a Dutch translation available?

If not, how can we translate vBulletin 5 ourself?

Greetz,

Martin