Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe D.
    replied
    The image turning into an "a" is a known bug in 5.0.0.

However I cannot replicate the problem using Additional Options. I suggest you open a support ticket with Admin CP login details in the "Sensitive Data" field.

Leave a comment:

• matthieu.p
    replied
    the attachment image from server does not work very well, it shows a letter "a" to click

Leave a comment:

• anna-123
    replied
    I use Additional Options

Leave a comment:

• Joe D.
    replied
    How are you uploading attachments? Are you using the attachment manager under "additional options" or an icon on the editor? The icon on the editor is only for images.

Leave a comment:

• anna-123
    replied
    The same is for zip file — This is not a valid image file

Leave a comment:

• Joe D.
    replied
    Have you tried uploading .zip files?

Leave a comment:

• anna-123
    replied
    It seems, that all attachments are recognized as an image file...

I have also problems with attachments, but a little bit different.
    I can't upload non-image and non-video attachments, vB always gives errors as 'Error: This is not a valid image file.'
    I don't understand how, but vB recognizes .doc, .xls, .docx, .pdf as an image file, though in attachment manager for docx I set up 'Content-type: application/msword'

I also request for a help

Leave a comment:

• input
    started a topic attachment problems

attachment problems

Hi all,
    I'm trying to get vB 5 working properly with adding attachments - particularly videos.
    I'm able to add a video as attachment, eg video1.avi
    And I've added the mime type as Content-Type: application/x-msvideo so that the video downloads.

However, a few points that are not clear whether this is normal:

1 - The attachment icon is showing as a text icon.
    2 - When the video is downloaded, it doesn't have the filename of the uploaded file, but image_{id}.avi

Is there a way to add custom icons or is there a video icon somewhere? And also how to make it download with the correct name (video1.avi)?