X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DemOnstar
    replied
    Originally posted by yellow_spider View Post
    I had this too, I think it started at 26 as well, previous versions were OK. I ignored it and waited for the release but that is just the same as you, same problem.
    I have the same problem but like you I am waiting for a working version but after reading this thread, it seems I have to follow http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/member/393230-matthieu-p

Thanks all...

Leave a comment:

• matthieu.p
    replied
    Thanks, it worked for me in locahost WAMP just need to comment the file : wamp/bin/apache/apache2.2.22/bin/php.ini

; XDEBUG Extension

;zend_extension = "c:/wamp/bin/php/php5.3.13/zend_ext/php_xdebug-2.2.0-5.3-vc9.dll"

;[xdebug]
    ;xdebug.remote_enable = off
    ;xdebug.profiler_enable = off
    ;xdebug.profiler_enable_trigger = off
    ;xdebug.profiler_output_name = cachegrind.out.%t.%p
    ;xdebug.profiler_output_dir = "c:/wamp/tmp"

Leave a comment:

• yellow_spider
    replied
    That worked for me ( Thank You! ) but I'm using localhost. The thing is I was going to say its not enabled as it was not according to wamp, however I had to comment aline out in php.ini to actually stop it it seemed.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Can you disable xdebug on that server and try again please.

Leave a comment:

• yellow_spider
    replied
    I had this too, I think it started at 26 as well, previous versions were OK. I ignored it and waited for the release but that is just the same as you, same problem.

Leave a comment:

• matthieu.p
    replied
    I have just installed the Stable VB 5.0.0 version (available in the member area since today) and have still the same error at 85% of installation

Action Required

Unexpected Text:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="windows-1252"?>
    <br />
    <font size='1'><table class='xdebug-error xe-fatal-error' dir='ltr' border='1' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='1'>
    <tr><th align='left' bgcolor='#f57900' colspan="5"><span style='background-color: #cc0000; color: #fce94f; font-size: x-large;'>( ! )</span> Fatal error: Maximum function nesting level of '100' reached, aborting! in C:\wamp\www\forum\core\includes\vb_template.php on line <i>64</i></th></tr>
    <tr><th align='left' bgcolor='#e9b96e' colspan='5'>Call Stack</th></tr>
    <tr><th align='center' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>#</th><th align='left' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Time</th><th align='left' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Memory</th><th align='left' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Function</th><th align='left' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Location</th></tr>
    <tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>1</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>0.0008</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>372456</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>{main}( )</td><td title='C:\wamp\www\forum\core\install\install.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>..\install.php<b>:</b>0</td></tr>
    <tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>2</td><td

Leave a comment:

• VB5 beta 28 install stopped at 85% Template Group: Conversation

Hello,

I installed VB5 beta 26, It was installed and worked fine.

but today the install of VB5 beta 28 cannot be done.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n59666[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n59667[/ATTACH]

Do you have any clue about that?
    It's not an update

thanks