Move topics module

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Move topics module

When opting to move a post or thread from one place to another, the "Move topics" module when opens has "redirect - Yes" automatically selected.

Is there a setting somewhere other than code to have it be a manual selection?
    Organizations must hire quality people — "If you hire stupid people, they are not going to get better over time," ~ Gordon Graham.

vB Mods That Rock!

"Yes" is being selected by default, however you should be able to deselect it.

Or am I misunderstanding you and you just want "Yes" to be deselected by default?

Comment

Originally posted by TLMD View Post
      You want "Yes" to be deselected by default?
      Correct, sorry if I was not clear.

Organizations must hire quality people — "If you hire stupid people, they are not going to get better over time," ~ Gordon Graham.

vB Mods That Rock!

Comment

As far as I know there is no option in the AdminCP for making a "deselected Yes" the default option, so this would require custom coding. I am sure though this would not be a huge undertaking.

Comment

Yeah, I couldn't find anything in admincp either.

vB Mods That Rock!

Comment

If you are not on the cloud, you can edit the inlinemod_move_form template. Find id="redirect" and edit that line. Remove the checked="checked" and it should give you the results you're looking for.

Comment

That did it.

Thanks Replicant

vB Mods That Rock!

Comment

Replicant is a good guy..knows his stuff and has helped me many times.

Comment