Video Integration Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Integration Problem

I do not know exactly how they add video that way. The video ends positioned below the ad that is at the bottom and when I go editalo and try to remove and reposition simply can not due to an error message that forces me to put a video link.

"Please put a valid link" i cant remove video link tag and cant save the post without link

i cant delete the video in users publication. Please help me

For the video position, do you just want to have a space between the video and the ad?

Try this:

Code:
    .b-post__content .videoscontainer {
        clear: both;
        margin-top: 20px;
    }

GIPHY for vB5 AutoLinker Auto-Create Flag Report Topic Social Icons in Postbit Clear Cache Cron DragDrop Upload Topic AJAX AutoUpdate Custom Avatars Selector Stop Links in Posts...and more!

Comment

is a bit difficult to explain with pictures, I made a video showing the problem. How to remove video?

User added the video in a different way than I used to add this video now. Videos like I used to show the problem I can remove without problem.
      Last edited by josueinaki; Tue 29th Dec '15, 8:32pm.

Comment

If someone posts a video using the "Link" content type functionality, then the post becomes a link post. Link posts need to have at least one link, so the video cannot be removed if posted this way.
        MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.2 Demo
        AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
          If someone posts a video using the "Link" content type functionality, then the post becomes a link post. Link posts need to have at least one link, so the video cannot be removed if posted this way.
          I am the administrator ( the owner of my forum) i do not accept this awnser. How to erase or remove way to publish videos like this?
          Last edited by josueinaki; Wed 30th Dec '15, 3:21am.

Comment

Happy new year! Lets solve this error is very important! The Admin cant delete video in post! Oh My Gosh ! How this is posible? vb 5

Comment