VB recommendations from Veterans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VB recommendations from Veterans

I have a site that I am trying to build and Im using VB5. I have ZERO experience with coding and Ive taught myself a lot by reading and watching youtube stuff, but its very difficult to get stuff going.

Im thinking of hiring a professional coder, but when I google search there are a bunch of different sites. Can someone please recommend a legit and respectable site where I can go and try to hire a coder to help me with my vb site?

and if I go to a site, what type of coder am I looking for? (I see stuff like javascript, php, html, asp coding, etc.)

What type of qualifications does someone need to work on VB5 sites?

Thanks

It depends on what you want done. Unfortunately, it's easy to get taken for a ride by someone who claims to know what they're doing. Make sure you check several references before hiring anyone.

Ask to see several examples of a coder's work and confirm with the site that it is, in fact, that coder's work.

Comment

Also, make sure the coder has experience with VB5 not just VB in general.

Comment

Thanks. Do you recommend a website to find such coders...?

Comment

Does VB5 use php or asp or javascript or all?

What types of specific info should I look for?

Comment

vB5 uses PHP, HTML, CSS, Javascript, jQuery.

Btw, I replied to your new content slider module follow up email. I sent you a link to a prototype I created for a content slider module that can display multiple slides at a time.

GIPHY for vB5 AutoLinker Auto-Create Flag Report Topic Social Icons in Postbit Clear Cache Cron DragDrop Upload Topic AJAX AutoUpdate Custom Avatars Selector Stop Links in Posts...and more!

Comment