• Show
Clear All

• pacinofurioso
    replied
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    I think you were looking at the Related issue section where the related bug is resolved. You need to look at the Status on the left panel. Right now it says Status: Confirmed

Leave a comment:

• pacinofurioso
    replied
    Can you explain what happens when a bug report is issued. Because looking at that link it has an icon with a green check mark that says the issue is considered resolved...?

thanks

Leave a comment:

• David Grove
    replied
    There is a bug report for improving how this works.

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    At the moment, inline images which is uploaded via the Upload Attachments button is the only way to show images in Content Slider module. I don't know if there's a JIRA to improve that and include images attached via Camera icon.

Leave a comment:

• pacinofurioso
    started a topic Content Slider Problems

Content Slider Problems

ON my homepage forums I put the content slider in and when I "feature topics" it shows them in the content slider module which is pretty cool. When I add attachments ("upload attachments") to the post or article or blog, the content slider module shows the picture that was attached to the post or article or blog, which is also cool.

But when I create an article or a post or blog and i use the camera icon in the upper left corner of the post ("share photos") it uploads images to the post and even displays thumbnails, but if I use the "share photos" option and then try to "feature topic" it does not display the image in the content slider module, but it does display the text. How can i get any image (no matter how it is put in a post or blog or article) to show up in the content slider module.