Activity Stream Module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Activity Stream Module

I have about 5 different forums on my forum page. On that page the activity stream module shows the latest posts, etc. I wanted to create a second different page with different forums. I created the new page and tried to use the default forum page template and the page looks good. The problem: The activity stream module still shows activity from the other forums on the first page. Is it possible to create two different pages in vBulletin5.19 with different forums on each page and how do I change the activity stream module so that it only shows activity from the forums on that same page and not activity from other forums on the site...?

Thanks

This isn't possible I'm afraid. The Activity Stream module will always show all available forums.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.2 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Thanks for the message. So basically all forums will be shown and I cant create a second page with different forums...

Comment

Just a follow-up. This website does have TWO DIFFERENT FORUMS:

http://www.thejual.com/forums

the FORUMS page is one set of forums and the JUAL BELI page is another set of different forums. And if you look at the JUAL BELI forums, it displays only the forums on that page...just wondering.

Comment

That's just a direct link to one fo his forums (you can see it on the main page), which has a lot of sub forums.
          He's just added the direct link into the navbar.
          MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.2 Demo
          AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Thanks Mark.

I think I figured out what you are saying....

Comment