Content Slider Captions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Content Slider Captions

Is there a way to disable the captions in the Content Slider? As is now the Title of the thread appears on a white ghost background: www.christforums.org

I would like no caption at all.

Thanks,
    William

I figured it out:

In additional_css:

Code:
    .b-content-slider__slide-caption-background {
        background: none;    
    }
    a.b-content-slider__link {
        display:none;
        }

Comment

Hi William Thomas Jr

I have added above code in additional_css. But it just takes away the background and title. The slider pulls contents from the featured threads post. How can i just have the title and not the other contents below ?

After adding your above code this is how the slider looks like

See there are so many text which it pulls from the featured post. How can i just have the image or image with just title ?

Comment

I no longer use the content slider on my website. I used Firefox developer tools to find the elements that I needed to change. Perhaps someone could help you, but you'll probably need to supply a link to your site.

Comment

Thank you for your reply William Thomas Jr . My forum link www.bangalorebikers.in
          I have opened a ticket for this but not happy with vb teams reply.

This is what vb team says

"Hello,

I'm sorry there was no way to test the code completely, removing the title and background was not something we support- I would advise against using the custom CSS and just leaving the slider as default.

You are free to experiment on your own but there is no official support for custom coding like this- I provided the code before as a courtesy, I am not authorized to use ticket support time on custom design."

Comment

I see that your forum is private. I registered and went on but the content slider is not active.

Comment

Can you please check now ? Content slider is activated.

Comment