Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Statistics

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

As I am a happy owner of the vb5 software for a good 2 weeks now, I am trying to explore and customize the boards to my personal taste. Although, one thing that I am definitely missing for now are forum statistics at the front page. There is a module that keeps track of who is online, although it doesn't seem to work flawlessly so far. For instance, the 'Most Users ever online was on ... ' seem to reset every now and then.

Therefore I was wondering if there is a module upcoming for an advanced statistics that keeps track of; Number of Users registered, Posts, Topics, Max members online and so on. Unless I missed something in the configuration, I hope such feature will be up soon!

Best Regards,
    Grotesque

This module is upcoming. There is a JIRA entry on it here: http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-4678

If you need this immediately, you may look at the InfoPanels module from Dragonbyte Tech. You can find it at vbulletin.org
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

I was missing this one too. May I say it is a bit strange that it has been addressed in JIRA for over a year now and that nobody worked on it?

Comment

More votes = (potentially) more importance. Compared to other issues, this one has only very few. But I also hope to see this in vB5 soon, so... voted for it!

Comment

Well its september /2014 now and still not fixed

Comment

Originally posted by osras1 View Post
            Well its september /2014 now and still not fixed
            It wasn't scheduled to be fixed before now. Now someone is working on it.

Wayne Luke

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post

It wasn't scheduled to be fixed before now. Now someone is working on it.
              Is there a date this is supposed to be released? As a new forum, seeing "most users ever online was 32" only to wake up in the morning to see that change to 1 or 2 is discouraging and gives the impression it's not a very active forum.

Comment

Don't have a date. The statistics module should be available in 5.1.5. The bug you mentioned above isn't related to the Statistics module. It is part of the "What's Going On" module which was formally called "Users Online". That specific issue should be fixed in 5.1.4 which is currently in beta test and will hopefully be released soon.

Wayne Luke

Comment