Search module with JSON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search module with JSON

I have been looking into the posibilities with the search module and JSON, and from what I was able to find out, this looks to be a very powerfull feature.

But it would be really great if someone could provide a few examples to demonstrate the power and use of the JSON integration. Mabye someone could write a article on this at sometime

I would for example really like to know how to create a search that displays ALL content from the user that is curently logged in, how would that JSON string look like? And how to limit the text preview from the post?

I am working to get some updated documentation from the developers. What is available currently is out of date and not 100% valid. As soon as I have something, I'll post it.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

• Maik Storck
      Maik Storck commented
      Editing a comment
      Any news about a json documentation?

• Wayne Luke
      Wayne Luke commented
      Editing a comment
      I have raw documentation and it is almost formatted so that it can be posted and still be readable. Some things still need to be translated from Developer into English though. More pressing work has intervened though and prevented me from finishing this. Hopefully it will be in the online manual soon though.

• wurfgang
      wurfgang commented
      Editing a comment
      Update about this?

what does JSON stand for?

Comment

Originally posted by mathias View Post
      what does JSON stand for?
      JavaScript Object Notation

vBulletin QA - vBulletin Support French - Lead Project Tools developer

Next release? Soon(tm)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X