Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Common Ad throughout Forum

Hello

I am just starting to experiment with the Ad widget.
    We want to have an Ad at the top of each page, whether that is the home page, the channel page, or inside topics etc.
    I added the Ad widget to each of these areas, but then found that the Ad I made on the Home page, wasnt available for selection in the other pages.

I was just wondering what the procedure was to have an Ad on all areas of the forum.
    And is it possible to edit this Ad, add new Ad's from a single place, or do I have to edit/add on each of the pages each time I want to change it?

It would be nice to know if there was a way to make a single place to edit for all pages to save mucking around

Thanks
    James
    I am Running VB5 5.5.2 Release

Anyone?
    James

Comment

this i would like to know.
      Now i made the advertisement several times.
      This is not nice, because when i need to change somthing i have to do this several times.

Comment

Exactly, found the same thing. Have to duplicate the Ad 3 times in my case, which is annoying more than anything.
        I would assume people with bigger forums would have to duplicate it many times, which would be a total pain.
        I don't see why the Ad is not able to be selected by the other Ad Widgets, seems silly for them not all to be available anywhere on the site....
        James

Comment