Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page Templates All Empty?

Using 5.0.1 Beta 2

When I edit a page and switch a template all my options are totally blank pages. In playing with this I've managed to make all my articles that aren't in a sub category just display as blank pages with the header and no content. How can I fix this?

So you went to Site Builder > edit page > select template and did what?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Picked a different template, in this case 'Default Article Page Template', it showed up below blank, and when I saved it, I got a blank page. ***ALL*** the templates are blank when selected from the Select Template tab.

One thing I tried was just to rebuild the template, but the Article Display Module that is present on my functional pages isn't an option to add from the modules list.

Comment

While all the templates being empty presents it's own problem, ultimately I need to know how to put the 'Article Display Module' back on the page and I''ll have fixed my short term issue.

Comment

This is apparently a 6 month old known issue...

http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-10683

Comment

http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-12229 <== This says you can fix my problem... please help!

Comment

I'm going to open a support ticket for you. I'll need FTP, and an AdminCP login.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
                I'm going to open a support ticket for you. I'll need FTP, and an AdminCP login.
                Thanks for taking care of this for me.

Comment

Same here... still a Bug? Who can help?

Comment