Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Produkt Request Advanced Editor vb 5 .6 .4 ( Request a tool to add properties to the reply box to make bgcalls code )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Produkt Request Advanced Editor vb 5 .6 .4 ( Request a tool to add properties to the reply box to make bgcalls code )

hello brothers

Please help by giving me a product that adds new features to the reply box so that new codes like bgcalls code work

This is a picture of my reply box

https://i.suar.me/8meY2/l

The version I'm working on is 5.6.4 Patch Level 1

Note: If the topic is not in the appropriate section, please move it to the correct section and do not close the topic

Waiting for help

If you have a request for something to be added to the Core software, you need to raise a Feature Request or Improvement Request in our Tracker linked in the navigation bar.

You need to provide as much detail on what you want to see added, simply saying "adds new features to the reply box so that new codes like bgcalls code work" won't give our developers any information on what you're asking.

If you want someone to custom code this now, then you need to post at www.vbulletin.org, our customisation site as this site is for support, not custom coding.
    Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
    -
    *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
    - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment