time issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• time issue

Since the time change the forum time on this site is off. It's not letting me make adjustments in my user profile until I agree to the terms of Agreement. I see no place to do this. With that being said the time on my site needed to be globally changed even though it was set for auto detect
    vB Mods That Rock!

Similar issue on our site, it happened the day after the fix of video preview. I assumed there was an update done?
    anyway the clock would not reset unless I removed 'auto detect dst'

Seems ok now.

Comment

Originally posted by Carrfixr View Post
      Since the time change the forum time on this site is off. It's not letting me make adjustments in my user profile until I agree to the terms of Agreement. I see no place to do this.
      If you log out does the login box have a consent checkbox? This could happen if your IP Address is inadvertantly assigned to a European Nation.

Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Logged out and logged in. No consent box anywhere. Still can't fix the time in the user settings. This IP is assigned to the US
        vB Mods That Rock!

Comment

I am having the same issue, FWIW. The only fix was to manually turn OFF Daylight Savings in Date And Time Options.

Comment

It's still asking me to agree. The agreement is non existent
            vB Mods That Rock!

Comment