Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LilleMama
    commented on 's reply
    There are search critias for member eg. username , ip ,email adress . noting happens when I search by email adress , that the problem !

• Mark.B
    replied
    Originally posted by LilleMama View Post
    I have problems with search users / email ect in the acp User Manager , I have upgraded from VB 4.25 to 5.5.6 any help for this issue ??
    Please start your own topic with full details of the problem.

Leave a comment:

• LilleMama
    replied
    I have problems with search users / email ect in the acp User Manager , I have upgraded from VB 4.25 to 5.5.6 any help for this issue ??

Leave a comment:

• ClarkNovak
    replied
    Just added my vote to the list. I was reminded by a user that this functionality was previously present in vB 4.x.x, but has been removed.

Leave a comment:

• delicjous
    replied
    If you are interested in a member-search, I have a mod for this here: https://vbulletin-forum.de/forum/eng...sername-search

You could try it as a mamber of my forum.

Leave a comment:

• taurul
    replied
    looking for it too.

Leave a comment:

• XGC Viper XI
    replied
    I added my vote and also added this to my list of issue that is stupidly wrong with vBulletin 5.

Leave a comment:

• TexArkana
    replied
    Just added my votes. Being able to display and search selected profile fields in the Member List would be a great feature.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Votes aren't perfect but they are what I have to work with in order to get items escalated in the queue.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    There is an issue open for this at this time. You can see it here: http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-10609

However, it isn't on the current radar due to low customer demand as evidenced by the votes on the issue.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    There is currently no front end member search in vB5, sorry.

Leave a comment:

• Fhabio
    started a topic Search for member/user

Search for member/user

Is there any way to search for a member and see it's profile who doesn't have any post without using the admincp?

On the member list tabs you have a list with all members, but there is no search option there and it's really difficult to find someone in a list with thousand of users.