X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sushubh
    replied
    Originally posted by waldvb View Post
    I can't zoom (enlarge) pages on android - Samsung Tab2 10.1 This is wrong. I can enlarge every website. Just not VB5 !!!! Text is very small and difficult to read.
    not really. you cannot resize facebook.com or twitter.com or gmail.com on a smartphone. the mobile layout has fixed size.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Hmmm.. I don't experience the small print. Do experience the inability to Zoom though. I can read it fine on my iPad and iPhone. I don't have access to a Samsung Tablet though. You're welcome to log it as a JIRA.

http://tracker.vbulletin.com/secure/...91&issuetype=1

Be as specific about the environment as possible including the device and Android versions.

Leave a comment:

• waldvb
    replied
    I can't zoom (enlarge) pages on android - Samsung Tab2 10.1 This is wrong. I can enlarge every website. Just not VB5 !!!! Text is very small and difficult to read.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    vBulletin 5 has a responsive design and will configure the design to fit your device's viewport. You wouldn't be able to zoom in and have the full style though.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    The vB5 connect style it has a responsive design. Its supposed to work well on mobile devices. Are there specific problems you're having.

Leave a comment:

• waldvb
    started a topic VB5 on Android

VB5 on Android

Using Samsung Galaxy tab2 with Android I can enlarge pages - text, images, etc. It's not working on VB5. Is it correct?