X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ernestdefoe
    replied
    But what he doesn't understand and maybe his lawyer can explain to him just because vB5 is "out" doesn't mean he has to upgrade and he can continue to use vB4 for as long as he wants and will receive updates to the vB4 series until it reaches EOL. A member of the staff has already tried to explain that to him but evidently he just doesn't get it. Won't do him any good to sue IB as his license states what he is entitled to as part of his purchase. Simple you want vB5 then pay the upgrade fee or quit complaining. It was explained when vB4 was released how their new license system was going to work going forward. Not knowing English isn't an excuse. He could have used Google Translate to translate the terms of his license into his native language. He'll probably end up paying his lawyer more money than what his license cost just to find out he has no case.

Leave a comment:

• socceronly
    replied
    I think he is trying to say that he just spent a pile of money, and now vB5 is out for 250.

Leave a comment:

• Stallyon
    replied
    We can't help you when we can't understand what you're trying to say.

Leave a comment:

• Bülent
    replied
    1 month ago I read an idiot did you pay $ 469 now $ 250 cash 5v output beta lifted the old system did not öle $ 469, but those who make use of all updates have removed the older versions have disgraced our money today, I'm giving my lawyer applied to the court by vBulletin making the necessary procedures

Leave a comment:

• goxy63
    replied

Looks like VB needs Turkish support, maybe kebab would calm him down

Leave a comment:

• Hartmut
    replied
    Originally posted by Bülent View Post
    What do you call a friend $ 469 dollars I've had the old version first month you can have the rights to all current processing what you said, the new version çıkardılar 5vbeta $ 250. 3 weeks ago I gave you $ 469 ney old 2.4 version of this bulletin, this adaletmi robbery officially look into this voyage lawfully
    I don't know if I understand what exactly you mean, but I figure out that you just paid 469 $ for two vB4-Upgrades. Nobody forces you to upgrade to vB5 now, your vB4 licenses are well done and working fine. So no reason to hassle.

Leave a comment:

• ernestdefoe
    replied
    I don't think English is this person's first language and is trying to use an English translator and it is failing miserably. I can't understand a word that is being said.

Leave a comment:

• Bülent
    replied
    What do you call a friend $ 469 dollars I've had the old version first month you can have the rights to all current processing what you said, the new version çıkardılar 5vbeta $ 250. 3 weeks ago I gave you $ 469 ney old 2.4 version of this bulletin, this adaletmi robbery officially look into this voyage lawfully

Leave a comment:

• Stallyon
    replied
    Say whaaaa? You are eligible to keep your current vBulletin 4.x licence and use it forever, and if you do decide to upgrade to version 5.x you will still have support and full access to 4.x future releases. You're also entitled to a discount of $65 off that price up until 30 September 2012, making it $184 not $249. I am not sure what else you were talking about otherwise. I hope this answers your concerns.

Leave a comment:

• Bülent
    started a topic I am writing to you ney goal Bulletin

I am writing to you ney goal Bulletin

I got $ 469, and you are not 1 month bulletin 2.4 v5 you remove the older versions of the system changed, removed beta new beta $ 250 $ 469 as the price of those areas trying to sell the old version did was install the update you know what you got to be the people who pay the highest figure I ask you to leave this go Matchstick Men of the judge lawfully call

- - - Updated - - -

$ 469 3 weeks after I got the bulletin refer to the latest version 2.4 v5 bulletin think I removed the description of what we are waiting for a sucker

- - - Updated - - -

biz 469$ aldık yeni alanalr 250$ aldı ne demek bu biz eski versiyona dünyanın parasını verelim yeni beta alanlar ucuz fiyattan verin alalı daha 1 ay olmadı bu işin peşini bırakmam