This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the1 View Post
    Sorry Paul, I find it a little hilarious that your TV analogy has just been obliterated.
    LOL.

It was a bit of humour, nothing more. Hence the smile in it.

I find it quite funny how people react to it.
    Baby, I was born this way

Comment

Originally posted by we_are_borg View Post
      If you only take vBulletin 4 excluding everything else then it will not get better what Alfa1 linked 5374 bugs solved or need solving. But that iPhone and Android apps, MAPI, & Mobile Publisher are also there on vBulletin 4 does not matter its vBulletin 4 issues to so they still need to be fixed.
      Those are separate products, independent of vBulletin version (3 or 4). Lumping them all together is misleading.

Also, Alpha only had the vB4 and the 3.x MAPI plugin in his filter.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul M View Post
        LOL.

It was a bit of humour, nothing more. Hence the smile in it.

I find it quite funny how people react to it.
        My reply was made tongue in cheek. I hope that was obvious. Nonetheless, A thousand bugs more or less would not made my reply less valid. lol. A pile of bugs with 4000 or 5000 bugs, is still a huge pile of bugs.

All that matters now, is how fast the remaining bugs are gone and how spectacular the new functions will be. Blow us away pretty please...
        I buy 420 forums

Comment

Originally posted by Allen Lin View Post
          Those are separate products, independent of vBulletin version (3 or 4). Lumping them all together is misleading.

Also, Alpha only had the vB4 and the 3.x MAPI plugin in his filter.
          Yes thats why i only did vBulletin 4 and even then you have 5374 bugs that are solved or still in the software.

Comment

*salute*

Comment

I must be honest, I will not be buying vB5, no matter how good, bad or ugly it turns out to be. I simply refuse to do any further business with Internet Brands, and that is the end of that.
              MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.6 Demo
              AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
                I must be honest, I will not be buying vB5, no matter how good, bad or ugly it turns out to be. I simply refuse to do any further business with Internet Brands, and that is the end of that.
                Has Internet Brands bought competing sites, are you just done waiting or has something else happened?
                I buy 420 forums

Comment

He got warned about his silly behavior, and left, for good (well, apparently not it would seem).

Comment

He got warned about his silly behavior, and left, for good (well, apparently not it would seem).
                    It was hard to not be silly with the posts that lawrence was cranking out. I miss that daily entertainment. Where is mr xtreme?
                    Selling my BigBoard GamerzNeeds.net/forums Threads: 193 502, Posts: 1 540 045, Members: 718 566 It is listed here http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showt...3#post18297060

Comment

• Well, hes about 5,000 (?) miles from me, and logs in every day

Other than that, I cant help, we dont have much contact with him in development.

Comment

• Maybe a good thing. Allen seems to be doing a great job currently. 4.2 will be the big release for me tho. Now that we are back to proper numbering 4.2 should be a stand out release.
                        Selling my BigBoard GamerzNeeds.net/forums Threads: 193 502, Posts: 1 540 045, Members: 718 566 It is listed here http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showt...3#post18297060

Comment

• Originally posted by hornstar6969 View Post
                          Allen seems to be doing a great job currently.

Amazing what a bit of honesty and communication with customers can do...
                          Alasdair Stewart || SolidPHP, Inc - www.solidphp.com
                          # License, distribute and sell your PHP scripts - SPBAS licensing solution
                          # Does your licensing provider have over 5 years of experience?

★ STOP PRESS! Click here for my FAQ on the changes for existing customers

Comment

• Originally posted by hornstar6969 View Post
                            Maybe a good thing. Allen seems to be doing a great job currently. 4.2 will be the big release for me tho. Now that we are back to proper numbering 4.2 should be a stand out release.
                            Very true. I think I have a fair understanding how 4.2 will be and I strongly look forward to it.

Allen and the rest of the developing team here seem to be taking things in the right direction. I'm actually a little excited to see how many improvements and bug fixes will be within 4.2 and it makes me even more sure that I will be purchasing a copy of vBulletin 5.

I plan on giving vBulletin 5 a full testing run upon it's release and writing up as detail review as possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfa1 View Post
                              Has Internet Brands bought competing sites, are you just done waiting or has something else happened?
                              None of those, I am just tired of their incompetent and morally questionable behaviour.
                              Even though they have some decent developers, they have absolutely no idea how to run a software company, and I am sick and tired of their attempts to bring financial ruin on two people who I have not only done business with, but also greatly respect as people and businessmen. On top of THAT, I resent their thinly veiled threats to bring legal action against people who have done business with the above people. And on top of THAT I resent their attempts to have any private communications I had with those people revealed to them. Who the bloody HELL do this lot think they are?

Silly behaviour? It was not ME making those ridiculous assertions about <censored for the public good>.
                              MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.6 Demo
                              AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

• Maybe Lawrence is on an extended holiday

Comment