Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem when I browse yoursite

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Problem when I browse yoursite

    Hello,

    I have encountered a problem when I browse this page: [URL="http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum/vbulletin-5-connect/vbulletin-5-connect-feedback/3951584-vbulletin-5"]http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...84-vbulletin-5[/URL="http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum/vbulletin-5-connect/vbulletin-5-connect-feedback/3951584-vbulletin-5"]

    The error message in attached snapshot.[ATTACH=CONFIG]n59966[/ATTACH]
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/filed...ledataid=63608

  • #2
    Originally posted by sandrose View Post
    Hello, I have encountered a problem when I browse this page: [URL="http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum/vbulletin-5-connect/vbulletin-5-connect-feedback/3951584-vbulletin-5"]http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...84-vbulletin-5[/URL="http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum/vbulletin-5-connect/vbulletin-5-connect-feedback/3951584-vbulletin-5"] The error message in attached snapshot.[ATTACH=CONFIG]n59966[/ATTACH]
    I see no attached snapshot.


    Comment


    • #3
      OP tries to point out bug. Unintentionally points out 2 more. Epic.

      Comment


      • #4
        Here is the attachment:

        [ATTACH=CONFIG]n59966[/ATTACH]

        Regards,
        http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/filed...ledataid=63608

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by sandrose View Post
          Here is the attachment: [ATTACH=CONFIG]n59966[/ATTACH] Regards,
          Your attachment, like any other attachment, leads to a blank white page. Try it for yourself.

          Welcome to VB 5 connect.


          Comment


          • #6
            Thank you for your comment.

            Regards,
            http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/filed...ledataid=63608

            Comment


          • #7
            We are aware of a number of bugs in the current software. If you would like to post a screenshot please use the "Share Photos" option below.

            Comment


            • #8
              Originally posted by Joe D. View Post
              We are aware of a number of bugs in the current software. If you would like to post a screenshot please use the "Share Photos" option below.
              Unfortunately it did not work from my browser.
              I am going to check it with other browsers.


              vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

              Comment


              • #9
                Uploaded one with FF.
                Can you see it?


                vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

                Comment


                • #10
                  I do see that image, but is that the image the OP wanted to post?

                  What I see in that is one where it appears the background image was corrupted- perhaps an incomplete download- I would suggest clearly the browser cache/history and retrying the page. If that was from some other forum (not here) suggest also re-uploading the files to the server, at least the /images/ folder.

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Originally posted by Joe D. View Post
                    I do see that image, but is that the image the OP wanted to post?
                    No, sorry it isn't.

                    What I see in that is one where it appears the background image was corrupted- perhaps an incomplete download- I would suggest clearly the browser cache/history and retrying the page. If that was from some other forum (not here) suggest also re-uploading the files to the server, at least the /images/ folder.
                    That happened yesterday, lasted for a few hours in this forum.
                    Clearing cache/history in my browser did not help.
                    Then suddenly that background disappeared.




                    vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

                    Comment

                    widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X