X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George L
    replied
    Originally posted by digitalpoint View Post
    I would assume it's not even something that needs to happen in the software. Probably just a matter of someone replicating the Apache rewrite rules in Nginx config.
    Yeah pretty much the problem, my own personal nginx servers haven't had any success with nginx rewrites (which aren't my forte). Leave it up to QA to figure out.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Yes but we can't say we support it until QA has a server powered by NGINX and tests the software on that server to their satisfaction. That is what we're currently waiting on.

Leave a comment:

• digitalpoint
    replied
    I would assume it's not even something that needs to happen in the software. Probably just a matter of someone replicating the Apache rewrite rules in Nginx config.

Leave a comment:

• AusPhotography
    replied
    http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-995 << Ticket

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    We should have support for it in in version 5.0.1, there is no firm date on this. But its just mostly a matter of QA and making sure our rewrite rules work for nginx

There is a bug report on this, that has some semi-working rewrite rules.

Leave a comment:

• lostincable
    started a topic NGINX Support

NGINX Support

Hi VB, there has been some mentions of VB5 supporting NGINX in the not to distant future and I was just wondering when it is slated for support?

In one thread it was mention it would be 5.0.1 is that correct and is there a guide on how the versioning system works as this site is running 5.0.0 so is that release candidate or gold version?

NGINX is support is the only thing holding me up so obviously I have a vested interest in getting this so I can upgrade to VB5 and would be keen to hear what the road map looks like for NGINX support?

I understand firm dates can't be given but just a general idea around the road map for NGINX would be very helpful for everyone as I am struggling to understand the version system.