Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    I suggest double checking and resaving his permissions. A cache may be out of sync.

Leave a comment:

• imager
    replied
    I haven't checked but he's been an admin for sround 10 years and I haven't made any permission changes recently.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Does he have permissions to edit topics in that channel? Just because someone is marked as an Administrator, it doesn't mean they have unfettered access to the site. They must abide by the permissions they are provided.

For a user in the Administrator usergroup, permissions can be granted under:
    • Usergroups → Administrator Permissions: These basically control what they can access in the AdminCP.
    • Usergroups → Channel Permissions: Which channels they can see, access, and use. Same as a regular user.
    • Channel Management → Moderator Permissions: Which moderator permissions they have like being able to edit the title of a topic using "Edit Topic."

Leave a comment:

• imager
    started a topic Admin can't access edit option

Admin can't access edit option

One of my admins is reporting that while he has access to Admincp, he gets a you are not authorized to view this page error when trying to use the Edit Topic option from the cog menu?

Any suggestions, please?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X