Tapatalk Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tapatalk Question

My board was upgraded from 3.5.4 to 5.6.5, the question I have is TT suggest to upload the core and mobiquo folders to the root directory but it looks like vB has a core folder there already, can I have two core folders in the same root? I asked over at the tapatalk forum and I cannot get an answer from those clowns..

Most operating systems require unique names for folders. You should contact Mobiquo for help in installing Tapatalk with vBulletin 5. We don't have access to the product and cannot provide support for it.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

In addition to the mobiquo folder, there is a folder called core/packages/tapatalk. The tapatalk folder needs to be uploaded to yoursite/core/packages/

Comment

Originally posted by twistsol View Post
        In addition to the mobiquo folder, there is a folder called core/packages/tapatalk. The tapatalk folder needs to be uploaded to yoursite/core/packages/
        Yes I know, vB 5.6.5 has a "core" folder there currently and I may be wrong but you cannot have two folders named the same in the root of vB forums

Comment

Originally posted by Texas-Hunter View Post

Yes I know, vB 5.6.5 has a "core" folder there currently and I may be wrong but you cannot have two folders named the same in the root of vB forums
          Correct, move the just the tapatalk folder from the core/packages folder in the tapatalk download into the existing core/packages folder on your server.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas-Hunter View Post

As the Tapatalk files go inside the core directory, uploading the core folder from their download will place the necessary files within it to the vBulletin core folder. Their core folder will be merged into the vBulletin one - no vBulletin core files will be overwritten so it's safe to do this.
            Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
            -
            *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
            - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
            - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X