Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cfleet1
    replied
    Ok Wayne i really appreciate the input. I think he just zooms his screen. I shouldn't say he is blind. He is actually going through treatment for lung cancer. In his 80s but i think his vision is good enough. He just likes to say he is blind.

Ill ask him about the screen reader.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    It is triggered by Javascript on the end-users computer. Somehow, that is being triggered twice on his system. Since the link is a toggle, double-clicking it shouldn't cause it to double quote in a reply. The only thing that I can think of is that it is could be a conflict with any screen reader they may be using.

Leave a comment:

• Cfleet1
    started a topic Double Quoting For Just One Member

Double Quoting For Just One Member

Not sure why its happening to just one of my members. I did have him in a special theme so he could see the forum. Mostly blind man. Huge text. Extra wide them etc. I read another support thread that suggested it was theme related.

So i created a new theme off our main theme which does not have this tech issue and tested that on him. He was still double quoting.

Any insight into what may be happening?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X