Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    1. So registered users (or whatever usergroup they are in) has no permissions in the Moderator portion for any channel under Channel Management -> Channel Permissions?

3. If you add /settings/notifications to your site URL, you'll go to that page. It is where the user specifies what notifications they want to receive and how.

You can try it with this link: https://forum.vbulletin.com/settings/notifications

Leave a comment:

• Cfleet1
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    Does this user have any permissions in the "Moderator Permission" section of his usergroup permissions? Either globally or for a specific channel?

Does the user own a blog or social group? They would be a owner/moderator of that channel.

What does their settings/notification page look like?
    Thanks for the response. No to question 1. 2 we dont have them. 3 where exactly is that? Browsing options?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Does this user have any permissions in the "Moderator Permission" section of his usergroup permissions? Either globally or for a specific channel?

Does the user own a blog or social group? They would be a owner/moderator of that channel.

What does their settings/notification page look like?

Leave a comment:

• Cfleet1
    replied
    Im sorry i posted this in the wrong section. My bad.

Leave a comment:

• Cfleet1
    started a topic Member Gets Emails When A Post Is Reported

Member Gets Emails When A Post Is Reported

That should only be something staff or admins get right? This member is not a mod or admin on my forum. Ive gone through all his settings. I cant see anything.