X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cfleet1
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    The above can be cause by using CSS rules that aren't specific enough. CSS Classes are often reused throughout the system so you need to be careful on the specificity of your custom CSS. With specific enough CSS rules, you won't have problems like this in the future.

For instance, each of those are unique modules. If you target either the class of the module and then the element inside it, it will be more specific.
    I really appreciate the time Wayne. Ill leave it transparent. I think its only an area admins see.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    The above can be cause by using CSS rules that aren't specific enough. CSS Classes are often reused throughout the system so you need to be careful on the specificity of your custom CSS. With specific enough CSS rules, you won't have problems like this in the future.

For instance, each of those are unique modules. If you target either the class of the module and then the element inside it, it will be more specific.

Leave a comment:

• Cfleet1
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    It is the section that has the word "Today" in it. If you hover your mouse over the element in question, the browser should highlight it in the output window.
    Thanks. Found it. Conversation content widget was set to transparent. But i changed it and it did this to the main page. lol Ill just leave it. Probably another customization that failed after upgrading.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-06-01 at 11.23.15 AM.png
Views:	128
Size:	716.4 KB
ID:	4441636

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    It is the section that has the word "Today" in it. If you hover your mouse over the element in question, the browser should highlight it in the output window.

Leave a comment:

• Cfleet1
    replied
    Anyone? Maybe this area as well?

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-06-01 at 9.07.53 AM.png
Views:	114
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	4441616

Leave a comment:

• Cfleet1
    started a topic I Cant Seem To Locate The Panel In This Picture

I Cant Seem To Locate The Panel In This Picture

I have inpected it. I can even change the color with the chrome inspect feature. Im just not sure how to find it in my style var. I searched the template. But its not bringing up anything i can see with my poor vision. lol

I know how busy you guys are. I tried on my own. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-05-30 at 1.49.18 PM.png
Views:	150
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	4441558