Login issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login issues

I have two style I believe is causing a problem for me logging in. I cannot login on my control. Admin PC. Oh, I can't login on the front part of the site. Is this is a message that I get?

A System Error has occured.

The software is experiencing a systems error.

You should attempt to repeat your last action. If this error occurs again, please contact the site administrator.

The style Afraka.com. is not the issue. It's the other two styles.

Can you log into the AdminCP?
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.4 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

No, I cannot Sir Not at all.

Comment

Your password is most likely expired. I recommend against using expiring passwords for Admins. Instead, you should use Two-Factor Authentication to authorize Administrator access.

You should be able to log directly into the AdminCP by using its direct URL. This is done by adding /admincp/ to your site's URL. Set the Password Length for the Administrator Usergroup to 0.

If you cannot do this, then you will need to put the site into Debug Mode so that the entire error can be shown.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

No Sir Mr.Wayne Password is not a problem The site logs me in. It won't give access to anything on the site.

Comment

An expired password doesn't actually prevent you from logging in. However, if you're an administrator and the password is expired, instead of seeing a "Password is expired, please change it" message, you get this error.

The only way to fix it is to log in to the AdminCP directly and remove the password expiration time. We have removed it from new installs about 5 years ago. However, your site is an upgrade so it would have retained the 180 day password limit.

p.s. I can see your site just fine as a guest user. If you delete your cookies from your browser, you'll see the same.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API

Comment