This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem after change server

Hello, i move my forum to hosting from dedicated sercer and i have problem with:

Warning: require_once(/home/damyan/domains/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/damyan/domains/t567.net.pl/public_html/includes/vb5/config.php on line 65

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/damyan/domains/config.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php73/usr/share/pear') in /home/damyan/domains/t567.net.pl/public_html/includes/vb5/config.php on line 65

Whats wrong??

Did you copy your old files or upload new files. If you uploaded new files you need to rename /config.php.bkp to /config.php. You will also need to rename /core/includes/config.php.new to /core/includes/config.php and update the database variables within it.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

I have file without .bkp and .new but i check again and not working.

Comment

Oh, i know what the problem is.

Go into DirectAdmin and turn off Symlinks. If you want to use HTTPS, you will need to upload the files to the private_html folder.

It is this bug here: https://tracker.vbulletin.com/vbulle...sues/VBV-19484

If you want to improve the priority of the bug, you can vote on it. The more people that vote for an issue, the easier it is for me to get it pushed into the production schedule. Though, I can't make any guarantees on having it fixed immediately.

Wayne Luke
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Okey, i move all to private_html and WORKING!!!
          Now i have problem with polish words after upgrade from version 4.2.0

Thank you

Comment

You will most likely need to find a new 5.X version of the Polish language file. You might look in the Language Download forum here.

Wayne Luke
            vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Okey, i have language pack for vbulletin 5 and i change from utf8 to latin1 or Latin2 but i write polish "ó" forum show me "?" other polish "ść" working

My last question:
              Vb support upgrade my forum from 4.2.0 to 5.5.2 and i dont See topics in sections?

Comment

Originally posted by DamYan View Post
                Okey, i have language pack for vbulletin 5 and i change from utf8 to latin1 or Latin2 but i write polish "ó" forum show me "?" other polish "ść" working
                That is because "ó" does not exist in Latin1 or Latin2. Those aren't even valid HTML character sets. You must use UTF-8.

These characters "& #347;& #263;" are HTML entities. It is a poor substitute for UTF-8 that was put into vBulletin 3 and carried into vBulletin 4. These characters are not searchable.

Vb support upgrade my forum from 4.2.0 to 5.5.2 and i dont See topics in sections?
                Not sure why we would upgrade you to 5.5.2 since 5.5.4 is the newest version. You'll need to follow up with the existing upgrade ticket to get help with upgrade issues.

Wayne Luke
                vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post

Not sure why we would upgrade you to 5.5.2 since 5.5.4 is the newest version. You'll need to follow up with the existing upgrade ticket to get help with upgrade issues.
                  When VB support upgrade my forum, we have only version 5.5.2.

I send all to support yesterday, but no reply.

language change again to utf8 and the same problem, maybe problems with database and show latin2 or diffrent

Comment

Your database needs to be converted to UTF-8 if you want full support.

https://forum.vbulletin.com/articles...database-tools

Wayne Luke
                    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Okey, thanks a lot

Comment

hello, i need that table vb_closure?? 1,2GB and i have problem with change to utf8mb4, big database Wayne Luke

Comment

Yes you do. There are no tables that you don’t need, they are all there for a reason.
                          MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.4 Demo
                          AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

i have problem with that articles

" 0 => 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1709 Index column size too large. The maximum column size is 767 bytes.', 1 table has 1.2gb
                            "

Comment

You will need to turn on the innodb_large_prefix setting. Newer versions of MySQL have deprecated this value so it is enabled at all times. You can find more information here:

https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7...b_large_prefix

If you don't have permission to edit your MySQL settings, you will need to discuss this with your hosting provider.

Wayne Luke
                              vBulletin 5 API

Comment