Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    The screenshots really don't provide any information that would help us solve your problem. All I can assume is that the message is actually blank.

I need the answers to all of the questions in this topic: https://forum.vbulletin.com/forum/vb...obtain-support

Leave a comment:

• aelalfey
    started a topic Blank Private Messages content on the receiver side

Blank Private Messages content on the receiver side

Dears,

We use Vbulletin as a communication channel in our school between teachers, parents and admins.

Some of our users (Teachers and parents) reported that they received Email notification that they received new private message on the website with part of the message truncated in the email when they open the website to view the full message it shows sender name and blank area instead of the message text. I checked random senders (that they were part of the issue reported) accounts and the message is there (It appears for the sender but not showing on the receiver account blank under sender name no message text).

I tried to reply on the same message sometimes it appears on the receiver account (the whole conversation) and sometimes it doesn't (The parts sent from the sender are blank).

Kindly advice.

Click image for larger version

Name:	0.png
Views:	189
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	4422633

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	4422634