Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    There is no tool to update the icon path in existing posts.

Leave a comment:

• mlott132
    replied
    Originally posted by Glenn Vergara View Post
    Right click on the Create New page and choose view source. Then search for icon1.png. Is the icon path correct?
    That was the ticket. Found the path was wrong. I had entered the whole path to the images when I should have just entered from image/icons/iconX.png. Corrected the paths and now they display. Thanks for your help.

I noticed that some of the existing threads are using the incorrect icon path. If I click on edit, while in the post, the icon will show, but when I click cancel it goes back to an empty box. Is there a way to correct these without having to find each post and manually edit?
    Last edited by mlott132; Tue 27 Feb '18, 3:13pm.

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    Right click on the Create New page and choose view source. Then search for icon1.png. Is the icon path correct?

Leave a comment:

• mlott132
    replied
    Yes, files are in the forum/core/images/icons folder. Also checked the post icon settings and they are all pointed to the forum/core/images/icons folder.

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    Those icons are stored in /core/images/icons/iconX.png where X is a number from 1 to 14. Do those images exist on the server?

Leave a comment:

• mlott132
    started a topic Post Icons not Displaying

Post Icons not Displaying

Noticed after VB5 upgrade that the new post icons choices are not displaying. When you click on new topic to the right of the title is an icon choice. By default it shows "no icon", when I click on this the pull down shows no icons. However, admincp/post icons show 14 icons. Are these the same icons or is there another area I need to look in? I have attached screenshots showing what I am seeing.