Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craig
    commented on 's reply
    I meant it was still inconsistent is all. I too have seen it appear correctly, then go back and it not be.

• Mark.B
    replied
    At the time I viewed it, it was showing ten. I appreciate it's not consistent, but I would only post it was working at that time if it actually was.

Leave a comment:

• Craig
    replied
    No its not. The first page only shows 9 when it should show 10, no? The other pages however do show up to 10

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Yes it's working at the moment it seems.

The user was invisible before, I'm fairly sure I recall that causing unpredictability in the past.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Sours
    replied
    It appears to be working correctly when I look.

Leave a comment:

• Craig
    replied
    http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-17979

Leave a comment:

• Craig
    replied
    I turned off invisible mode / set Display Guest (non-registered user) activity on Who's Online? to no / saved all the way back out / cleared system cache / still only showed me / reverted back to show guests / still doesnt show 10 results.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    I would turn the invisibility off and see if that corrects the numbers. Then we will know if it's that.

Leave a comment:

• Craig
    replied
    I did the above as described. Went to display and it only showed me, cleared system cache, still only showed me, reverted back the setting and it is still skewed.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Something isn't right...could you please try editing the module, set this to no, then save all the way out:
    Display Guest (non-registered user) activity on Who's Online?

Then clear the cache in AdminCP > Maintenance > Clear System Cache

Leave a comment:

• Craig
    commented on 's reply
    I’m the invisible member

• Craig
    commented on 's reply
    I’ll do a jira when I get home

• Craig
    replied
    I have the default settings. I only made it visible to visitors today so you could see it.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Do you have it set to only show guests? As it says there is one member but there's no sign of them.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    I still see the issue, but it's less obvious now...all pages are right except for the first which shows 8 users instead of 10.

It's not firewalls, something isn't right. Until I have another site I can replicate it on, I'm struggling, But, you could try logging a bug.

Leave a comment: