Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Image upload failed because the extension of this file did not match the content.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    The second one isn't similar. Currently, the software doesn't consider TIFF files to be images.

Leave a comment:

• saiff
    replied
    Thanks, I did

http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-17564

A similar problem here

http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-15466

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Please open a JIRA with this information:
    1. The *original* image with the same name, zipped
    2. which image library is being used GD or ImageMagick.
    3. The version of vBulletin being used
    4. The stack trace provided above in Post 12.

Leave a comment:

• saiff
    replied
    Thank you wayne. I'm waiting

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Asked a developer to take a look when he has time. It shouldn't register as a JPG file.

Leave a comment:

• saiff
    replied

Exception trace:
    ## /home/user/public_html/vb/core/vb/library/content/attach.php(2015) Exception Thrown
    #0 /home/user/public_html/vb/core/vb/library/content/attach.php(557): vB_Library_Content_Attach->checkAndFixImageExtension('jpg', Array)
    #1 /home/user/public_html/vb/core/vb/api/content/attach.php(389): vB_Library_Content_Attach->uploadAttachment('1', Object(stdClass), true, false)
    #2 /home/user/public_html/vb/core/vb/api/content/attach.php(343): vB_Api_Content_Attach->uploadAttachment(Object(stdClass))
    #3 [internal function]: vB_Api_Content_Attach->upload(Object(stdClass))
    #4 /home/user/public_html/vb/core/vb/api/wrapper.php(129): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #5 [internal function]: vB_Api_Wrapper->__call('upload', Array)
    #6 [internal function]: vB_Api_Wrapper->upload(Object(stdClass))
    #7 /home/user/public_html/vb/includes/api/interface/collapsed.php(91): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #8 /home/user/public_html/vb/includes/vb5/frontend/controller/uploader.php(706): Api_Interface_Collapsed->callApi('content_attach', 'upload', Array)
    #9 /home/user/public_html/vb/includes/vb5/frontend/controller/uploader.php(820): blueImpUploadHandler->handle_file_upload('/tmp/phpieQNFu', '48645778806408....', 70209, 'image/jpeg', 0)
    #10 /home/user/public_html/vb/includes/vb5/frontend/controller/uploader.php(305): blueImpUploadHandler->post()
    #11 [internal function]: vB5_Frontend_Controller_Uploader->actionUpload()
    #12 /home/user/public_html/vb/index.php(74): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #13 {main}

Leave a comment:

• saiff
    replied
    I will try, thank you

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    You need to put your site into debug mode, not use the browser debug tools:

http://www.vbulletin.com/go/vb5debug

Leave a comment:

• saiff
    replied
    1. ajax/api/node/incrementNodeview (success, 647ms, 4ms)
    2. /ajax/api/reputation/vote (success, 502ms, 7ms)
    3. /chat/loadheaderdata (success, 444ms, 14ms)
    4. /uploader/upload (success, 434ms, 315ms)

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Hmm.. That appears to be a GIF unless Imgur rewrote the image to fit its extension. If you put your site into debug mode, is more information provided with the error message?

Leave a comment:

• saiff
    replied
    Sorry, I did not understand well

http://i.imgur.com/qxCYmJ5.gif

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    As I stated, attaching it here doesn't really help me. We rewrite every image and remove the metadata from them when they are uploaded. Plus clicking on the attachment gives "Invalid File Data" which means there are problems with it. The Image must be uploaded to a cloud sharing service like Google Drive or Dropbox and then the link to it shared here.

Leave a comment:

• saiff
    replied
    the original image
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Without access to the original images uploaded to a source that isn't vBulletin. I can't tell you what the issue is.

Leave a comment:

• saiff
    replied
    the problem also with gif and jpg jpeg
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X