Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joep11
    replied
    Some in blogs. But there is another issue in blogs: when clicking the option in blog settings to make links clickable and saving, after that the option is still off.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Originally posted by Joep11 View Post
    OK, I see now. It is standard turned off. Shouldn't it be standard turned on as it is standard turned on in the forums and members are used to it as turned on? And I think most members who make a group will overlook this option.
    Probably yes, though I don't think changing it will be given a high priority.

Leave a comment:

• Joep11
    replied
    OK, I see now. It is standard turned off. Shouldn't it be standard turned on as it is standard turned on in the forums and members are used to it as turned on? And I think most members who make a group will overlook this option.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Apparently, there is a setting in the Group settings where you can turn links off. You'll have to review all your groups and make sure this is turned on. Or rather the group owner will need to do so. They should find a gear icon under the group picture that allows them to edit the settings.

Leave a comment:

• Joep11
    replied
    OK, thanks. I hope it is a bug, not intentional.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Links work if you use the insert link tool on the rich text menu. Should also work if surrounded by . I've created a JIRA because auto-parsing of links doesn't work. I don't know if it is a bug or intentional.

http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-17353

Leave a comment:

• Joep11
    replied
    Is closed beta so I repoduced it here: https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/soci...p/4017251-test

In the group here I was not able to post a new topic so I had to reply to an existing topic...is that correct?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Do you have a link for this issue?

Leave a comment:

• Joep11
    started a topic Link in group message not turning clickable

Link in group message not turning clickable

When pasting a link in a group message it doesn't turn clickable after posting. It does though in a forum topic.

What to do?