X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    In your vBulletin directory, is there an error_log file? If so, what are the last 50 lines of that file?
    ^^^

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    Do you still see the exact same error?

Leave a comment:

• raya7een91
    replied
    Originally posted by Glenn Vergara View Post
    I checked the codebase and it looks like that error message is coming from the COPPA check. Do you need that enabled? Try disabling it in AdminCP > Settings > Options > User Registration Options > COPPA Registration System > Disable COPPA
    I disabled it . but it doesn't solve the problem
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    I checked the codebase and it looks like that error message is coming from the COPPA check. Do you need that enabled? Try disabling it in AdminCP > Settings > Options > User Registration Options > COPPA Registration System > Disable COPPA

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    In your vBulletin directory, is there an error_log file? If so, what are the last 50 lines of that file?

Leave a comment:

• raya7een91
    started a topic [Bug / Issue] Problem in sign up new member

Problem in sign up new member

Hi all

I upgrade my forum from 5.2.3 to 5.2.6 ..

then, when new member tried to register, this error message show : "Sorry, but the server is not responding properly to information requests. This may be a momentary problem. If you continue to receive this message and the site is otherwise functioning, please contact the site administrator."

what is the problem ???

It is a university forum and we already announce it for the students. the all will not be able to register.