• Show
Clear All

• VecSignia
    replied
    ok will do.. will get back you when i have the rest of the info. thanks

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    I haven't seen this before. Can you answer the questions in this thread please: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...swered-quickly

Leave a comment:

• VecSignia
    replied
    and another observation.. once it has enough posts to make a page2 then the first person on page 2 with a signature gets shown and then the next nothing..

Leave a comment:

• VecSignia
    started a topic Signature issue - Only first users one is shown

Signature issue - Only first users one is shown

As above....

For example both myself and a full member both have a 'banner' as a signature plus some wording... (on mine only)

If i create a new topic and post a message then it will display my signature (not right away but after a refresh?) and any subsequent posts by me show ok.. Now if the full member posts up his signature does not show it just shows sigpic where it should be...

If that full member creates a new topic and posts first then his signature displays fine and if i then 'reply' to his topic my signature does not display the banner but only sigpic (plus the wording also in my signature)

So it looks like whoever with a 'banner' signature is first to post up gets displayed... Is this how the vb5.2.2 works or is this a bug?

I've also tried it with a 3rd person and the problem is the same..

thanks