X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BugOutGirl
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
    Can you please try running these two queries and see if it improves things?

DELETE FROM cache
    DELETE FROM cacheevent

NOTE: Do not run DELETE queries on any other table - you will break your site permanently!
    It does not appear I am authorized to do so...

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Can you please try running these two queries and see if it improves things?

DELETE FROM cache
    DELETE FROM cacheevent

NOTE: Do not run DELETE queries on any other table - you will break your site permanently!

Leave a comment:

• BugOutGirl
    replied
    Correct 5.1.8

This is what happened in the network tab. 30 seconds to post... yikes!

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    This is on vBulletin 5.1.8? If you look at your site on the network panel does anything stand out as taking a long time? To see the network panel in your browser press F12 and click on the Network or Net tab before submitting your post.

Leave a comment:

• BugOutGirl
    started a topic Long wait after submitting new posts

Long wait after submitting new posts

Basically when anyone submits a new post to a thread, the software freezes/thinks for about 15-20 seconds before the post appears in the thread.

This has been happening for about a month, maybe two. I have opened a ticket with vbulletin and also with my host and neither were able to find the problem. I was hoping that with 5.1.8 the situation would resolve itself, as many of my issues do with the updates. But it's still the same. Doesn't seem to matter what browser or device is used. I thought it was my connection initially but other users are complaining about it as well.

I haven't changed anything on my website over the last few months. It just started happening out of the blue. It happens 100% of the time. I saw in another thread here today that a different user was experiencing the same issue on their site.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Last edited by BugOutGirl; Tue 11 Aug '15, 11:01am.