X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    Cool!

There should be an improvement request filed in JIRA to make the number of tags configurable in the the Tag Module to avoid having to edit the template.

Leave a comment:

• William Thomas Jr
    replied
    Originally posted by Glenn Vergara View Post
    No problem. Did it work?
    Yes, it works perfectly! The cloud module is now displaying 50 tags.

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    No problem. Did it work?

Leave a comment:

• William Thomas Jr
    replied
    Thank you very much Glenn!

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    You have to edit the widget_tagcloud template to pass the desired number of tag limit

Change this:

Code:
    {vb:data tags, tags, fetchTagsforcloud}
    to:

Code:
    {vb:data tags, tags, fetchTagsforcloud, 5, [B][COLOR=#FF0000]50[/COLOR][/B]}
    Change the number in red accordingly.

This should have been part of the Tag Module configuration but that is how it's implemented right now.

Leave a comment:

• William Thomas Jr
    replied
    Originally posted by Glenn Vergara View Post
    Hi William,

Did you want to limit the number of tags a user can add to a new topic? Go to AdminCP > Usergroups > Usergroup Manager > Edit Registered Users (or other usergroup) and set "Maximum number of tags", "Maximum Tags by Topic Author" and "Maximum Tags by Other Users" permissions.
    Hi Glenn,

I attached a screen shot and circled the tag cloud module. I was wondering whether possible to increase the number of tags "in" the module?

Click image for larger version

Name:	tags.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	457.8 KB
ID:	4325200

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    Hi William,

Did you want to limit the number of tags a user can add to a new topic? Go to AdminCP > Usergroups > Usergroup Manager > Edit Registered Users (or other usergroup) and set "Maximum number of tags", "Maximum Tags by Topic Author" and "Maximum Tags by Other Users" permissions.

Leave a comment:

• How to change the amount of tags in tag cloud module

Hi,

I was wondering if someone could point me to the correct file, and provide the necessary changes to increase the number of cloud tags from 20 to say 50?

Thanks
    William