Looking for CSS for dropdown box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for CSS for dropdown box

I'm currently in the process of changing the look of my forum's advanced editor toolbar but I can't seem to find where I can change the dropdown boxes for font & size.

Does anyone know the CSS for them?

Thanks guys!

Edit the css_editor.css template.

GIPHY for vB5 AutoLinker Auto-Create Flag Report INITIALS AVATAR (Better) Name Card Quote Selected Text Likes Summary Disable AJAX Pagination Stop Links in Posts...& MORE!

Comment

Better to overwrite it in the css_addiitonal.css template. CSS Template merges can fail and break your entire site.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Yeah I suggest the majority of any CSS work you do to be used in the css_additional.css

Editing other templates can cause serious problems.

I have a lot of template edits and css_additional.css has always done the job.

You can try right clicking the area around the dropdown box and then clicking inspect element. There you can find the exact CSS information for the particular area.
        "Do not go where the path may lead, instead go where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Yeah in this case, it's better to add custom css in css_additional.css template because the ckeditor toolbar area and the Font and Size dropdowns are not inside the ckeditor iframe but still part of the main document.

But if you want to customize the ckeditor box/iframe itself, you have no choice but to edit css_editor.css template. That's because, css_additional.css is unfortunately not included in that iframe.

GIPHY for vB5 AutoLinker Auto-Create Flag Report INITIALS AVATAR (Better) Name Card Quote Selected Text Likes Summary Disable AJAX Pagination Stop Links in Posts...& MORE!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X