Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I increase the font size for forum posts in vb5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I increase the font size for forum posts in vb5?

Hi everyone! So I know nothing about css, and am wondering if someone here could tell me how to increase the font size for my forum posts? I assume I'll have to mess around in the style manager in the admin CP?

I just changed the theme, and like the new look, but the font in this theme seems smaller than the default vBulletin theme. If I can make forum posts display in a larger font it'll be PERFECT!

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide - it's much appreciated!

Change the body_font stylevar in the Style Variable Editor.

GIPHY for vB5 AutoLinker Auto-Create Flag Report INITIALS AVATAR (Better) Name Card Quote Selected Text Likes Summary Disable AJAX Pagination Stop Links in Posts...& MORE!

Comment

Glenn Vergara Thanks so much for the reply! I got stuck though...

I went to Styles and Templates > Style Manager >

I see the stripes box checked off and it's showing the "edit settings" option

The default style box is also checked off and it's showing the "style variable editor" option - if I click "Go", I was able to find the body_font thing, but when I changed the font size, it didn't make a difference. (I cleared my browser's cache before checking to see if any change occurred.)

Comment

Edit the stylevar for the selected theme/style. If you changed the default style, then your change should reflect in the default style.

Or probably you have custom CSS in css_additional that's overriding the font size set for the body_font stylevar. Can you post a link to your forum so I can check?

GIPHY for vB5 AutoLinker Auto-Create Flag Report INITIALS AVATAR (Better) Name Card Quote Selected Text Likes Summary Disable AJAX Pagination Stop Links in Posts...& MORE!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X