Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Please enter the entire bbcode of the message with problems in a reply. Surround it with noparse tags.

Leave a comment:

• deve@speedprint.com
    replied
    Look at this post in the source editor. It looks different than posted. I did it right but it added an [ all by itself...

I can't tell if you guys know about this or not, but the source editor is adding way too many font/size bb codes in the posts. It gets so bad that often I am seeing this:

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=14px][SIZE=14px]hnet.com]Deve's Technet Forums and then of course it doesnt work. This when using just BB code and no HTML. Only way to see this is in the source editor. The front end editor doesn't show there is a problem at all or you don't see all of the offending code as in this case. Next time I create an article it will happen again and I will post it here. Thanks!

The problem in the original post above is still very real, but I figured out how to eliminate that issue by using links to my photos, turning off html, then it seems to work just fine. I think these two issues are related.
    Last edited by [email protected]; Fri 27 Feb '15, 7:15am.

Leave a comment:

• deve@speedprint.com
    started a topic Editor acting kind of wonky...

Editor acting kind of wonky...

I am just starting to populate my pages with the How-To articles for our craft, and twice, two separate topics, when saving the post, with many pictures and text, at the end when I go to proof it, then decide to change something, I CANT GET TO THE EDIT BUTTON! It asks me if I want to leave the page or stay on it. Then, it doesnt allow me to change it. Is there any other way to edit the post OTHER than the 'edit' button?

Thats the main problem, the other one is that when saving what you see is formatted just fine, after saving, it doesnt look the same and I have to make adjustments. Thats not TERRIBLE if IF I can go back in and edit! Any ideas how to edit when that particular edit button is inaccessible?