Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DemOnstar
    replied
    Ok, thanks for that, it looks as if another compromise will need to be sought....

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    The widths of the columns aren't really meant to be mutable and changing them will probably cause problems with other CSS in system modules. System Modules aren't really designed to be changed unfortunately. Being able to have multiple column widths would come with additional screenlayout templates.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Well, if it works with the default style, then that means you changed something in your custom style that 'broke' it. I cannot tell you what that is since I have no idea what you have done.

Leave a comment:

• DemOnstar
    replied
    No Lynne sorry, unable to post a link at this time as I am on Localhost.

If I set to default style, it is ok but that is not the point really, I was under the impression that it was all fully/mostly customizable but it seems that the modules are not a scalable item, in Chrome.

Thanks for your reply.... a solution other than default style would be appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Mine is at 31% - it's a totally default style and I'm using Chrome.

.row-fluid .span4 {
    width:31.914893614%;
    }

Can we get a link to see the problem?

Leave a comment:

• DemOnstar
    started a topic Group summary module

Group summary module

Could somebody please tell me what is going on here?

I know the design has something to do with it but why is it that not everything is held in proportion?
    Why are we not able to shape these modules to a width that is to our taste?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Chrome.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	3725308Click image for larger version

Name:	IE 10.JPG
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	3725309Click image for larger version

Name:	Firefox.jpg
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	3725310

I see that firefox holds it all together well but both IE and Chrome, (especially Chrome) just flips it totally out of whack.
    I see also that none of the icons are displayed in the latter but that is a created issue in JIRA.

Code:
    }
    .row-fluid .span4 {
        width: 11.915%;
    Or maybe if I edited in Chrome, things may well be ok?

Thanks...........

- - - Updated - - -

I can live with IE 10 results and of course Firefox but Chrome is just being a bit of a pain. Very much a pain in this instance....