Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• puppyluke
    replied
    That looks like its exactly the issue. Unfortunately, when users select Default Style there is a minor change in the login text (turns it to light grey on white), which is causing users to complain. I will track the bug, hopefully this gets fixed asap!

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Even if selected it shows your "Synapse - Fluid Style". You're probably being affected by this bug: http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-4511

Leave a comment:

• puppyluke
    replied
    but testing shows that everyone can see all styles, even guests / unregistered and normal user accounts. So what do I need to do so that they do not see the Default Style and cannot use it?

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Administrators can always see styles, even if they're disabled.

Leave a comment:

• puppyluke
    started a topic hide / remove Default Style

hide / remove Default Style

I purchased and installed a brand spanking new 5.1.1 vbulletin form. I also purchased and successfully added a new template style. The new style showed up in the style dropdown box and all is good with it. But now, I want to force this new style on everyone and remove/hide the old style. I have already gone to the Styles and Templates -> Style Manager area and have unchecked the Default Style, but the dropdown box on the lower left corner is still there and it still allows members to swap back and forth.

What do I need to do to permanently hide the Default Style and force the entire world to use only my new style?