Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• basd82
    replied
    That seems the only way, but i don't like hacking corre files.
    But it seems no other way.

Or you must a cheap some one that can make this in a api for me

Leave a comment:

• BirdOPrey5
    replied
    Only if you are OK modifying the default VB files, which you would have to re-do for every upgrade.

Leave a comment:

• basd82
    replied
    Originally posted by DragonByte Tech View Post
    The hooks system has been replaced by APIs - sadly they're not very well documented right now, but basically it's no longer possible to do what it is you are attempting to do without modifying vBulletin's files.

APIs only run after the vB code has already been ran, there's no longer any way to execute "_process" style hooks.
    So i no longer can get my login information from an external source ?

Leave a comment:

• DragonByte Tech
    replied
    The hooks system has been replaced by APIs - sadly they're not very well documented right now, but basically it's no longer possible to do what it is you are attempting to do without modifying vBulletin's files.

APIs only run after the vB code has already been ran, there's no longer any way to execute "_process" style hooks.

Leave a comment:

• basd82
    replied
    Originally posted by basd82 View Post
    So to be clear, its nolonger posibol to make external connection to get info for example users ?
    Or is there a new way to accomplische this ?

Leave a comment:

• basd82
    replied
    So to be clear, its nolonger posibol to make external connection to get info for example users ?

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    There is no longer a php hooks system in vBulletin 5.

Leave a comment:

• basd82
    started a topic Where are all the hooks ????

Where are all the hooks ????

I have run my current forum that is running 3.8.7 p 3 and i am in proces of upgrade.

in 3.87 i had verry long list of hooks availebol.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]n61340[/ATTACH]

But in vbulletin 5 i can only find template hooks.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]n61342[/ATTACH]

I want to hook in to
    Code:
    register_addmember_process
    . in vbul 3.8.7 i had a plugin that checkt with a XML if some one was member when they register.

I also wanted to installed in VBUL 5 but i can't find my hook anymore, and realy need this it is a must have.

But wat we realy realy want is that we do XML-call to verify the username password at login. so signup isn't needed any more because we get all user info from XML.
    Is this posebility no longer availebol in VB5?

Last edited by basd82; Thu 11 Jul '13, 10:54am. Reason: Fixed some layout things