Cert Issue with Mobile Suite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cert Issue with Mobile Suite

Clearly I am doing something wrong, but I can't put my finger on what, exactly.

I hate certificates. I have never been good with them.

When I try to upload my .ipa via Transporter to the Apple App Store, I get the following errors. I have gone back through the instructions numerous times, but I must be doing something wrong.

Any ideas?

ERROR ITMS-90035: "Invalid Signature. Invalid Info.plist (plist or signature have been modified). The file at path [lc60507a9900.app/vbulletin] is not properly signed. Make sure you have signed your application with a distribution certificate, not an ad hoc certificate or a development certificate. Verify that the code signing settings in Xcode are correct at the target level (which override any values at the project level). Additionally, make sure the bundle you are uploading was built using a Release target in Xcode, not a Simulator target. If you are certain your code signing settings are correct, choose "Clean All" in Xcode, delete the "build" directory in the Finder, and rebuild your release target. For more information, please consult https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/Security/Conceptual/CodeSigningGuide/Introduction/Introduction.html"

ERROR ITMS-90046: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. Your application bundle's signature contains code signing entitlements that are not supported on iOS. Specifically, value 'A5NBT9DU4S.com.internetbrands.vbmobile' for key 'application-identifier' in 'Payload/lc60507a9900.app/vbulletin' is not supported. This value should be a string starting with your TEAMID, followed by a dot '.', followed by the bundle identifier."

ERROR ITMS-90164: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. The entitlements in your app bundle signature do not match the ones that are contained in the provisioning profile. According to the provisioning profile, the bundle contains a key value that is not allowed: 'A5NBT9DU4S' for the key 'com.apple.developer.team-identifier' in 'Payload/lc60507a9900.app/vbulletin'."

ERROR ITMS-90164: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. The entitlements in your app bundle signature do not match the ones that are contained in the provisioning profile. According to the provisioning profile, the bundle contains a key value that is not allowed: 'A5NBT9DU4S.com.internetbrands.vbmobile' for the key 'application-identifier' in 'Payload/lc60507a9900.app/vbulletin'."

ERROR ITMS-90179: "Invalid Code Signing. The executable 'Payload/lc60507a9900.app/vbulletin' must be signed with the certificate that is contained in the provisioning profile."

ERROR ITMS-90334: "Invalid Code Signature Identifier. The identifier "com.internetbrands.vbmobile" in your code signature for "vbulletin" must match its Bundle Identifier "com.internetbrands.lc60507a9900""

Your version of iTMSTransporter will be updated in approximately 9 days.

Are you using an up to date Distribution certificate? It is the only type that will work.

If you are sure you're using a Distribution certificate, then our developers can sign the App for you. To have that done, you will need to create a ticket by emailing [email protected] and making the certificates available via your favorite cloud sharing system or SFTP on your server.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Yes. The certificate is brand new, so I don't think that's the issue.

I'll create that ticket today. Thank you for the assistance!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X