Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    I don't have Android but I would guess it should appear in the Google Play portal. You can also sideload the app and have it on your own device without uploading it to the Google Play Store.

Leave a comment:

• Blackhorse
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    The APK and the API are two different things.

The APK is your app and it has its own version. https://androidadvices.com/find-apk-...d-app-desktop/
    Hello Wayne,

Thank you for your clarification and help, the link you provide is showing how to see versions already on android mobile, but I have the APK already downloaded from vbulletin.com, on my windows laptop, and nothing done more than trying to upload from my PC to google android account but it gives the above message.

so, i would need a help to know the version of the apk file on my pc, and even after i get it i need a way to change

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    The APK and the API are two different things.

The APK is your app and it has its own version. https://androidadvices.com/find-apk-...d-app-desktop/

Leave a comment:

• Blackhorse
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    What is the version number? It should be something like 2.5.1 if you built it once.
    Hello Wayne,

I don't know where to find, all what i have is API Key
    Last edited by Wayne Luke; Mon 4 Jan '21, 9:28am.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    What is the version number? It should be something like 2.5.1 if you built it once.

Leave a comment:

• Blackhorse
    replied
    I have only built it once, downloaded it then tried to uploas and got this message.

What can i do to decrease version number and from where?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Every time you build the APK, its version number will increase. You will need to plan out your builds to make sure you get everything you need.

Leave a comment:

• Blackhorse
    replied
    Thong Nguyen
    Wayne Luke

Leave a comment:

• version code of your APK or Android App Bundle is high

Hello,

I have purchased mobile app, and followed all steps, but when trying to upload apk, I get this message:

The version code of your APK or Android App Bundle is high and you risk not being able to update your APK or Android App Bundle.

Could you please help me solving this, Thank you
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X